National Drink Wine Day
Today we celebrate the beloved culture of wine. Wine has been known to accompany many activities including but nowhere near limited to brunch, lunch, dinner, afterwork drink, group wine tastings (pre-pandemic), painting class, cooking class, and the always beloved "Its my day off. Nobody bother me" drink. Below I have listed a few of wines that are worth tasting today or any day you please. Don't forget to to Subscribe, like and share!!
- eXliberis Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, 2015
- Carson Ridge, Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles, 2018
- Framingham Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, 2019
- La Crema Pinot Gris, Monterey, 2018
- H to H "Homage to Heritage" Cotes Du Rhone, France, 2018
- Protea Dry Rosé, South Africa, 2017